When people who are passionate about their profession band together, transformative things happen. Our leadership team is driven by a desire to build a different kind of company – one that puts our clients and our colleagues at the center of everything we do. Their success is our success.
our roots run deep
Dedicated to Niche Disciplines
Network Partners offers services specifically designed to meet the needs of clients in specific industries. This focus results in a deep understanding of the requirements and compliance necessary for successful outcomes. Within each area of expertise, our leaders are like collectors, hand-picking professionals that share our dedication to excellence and creating value for our clients.
We're Not Your Average Staffing Company
In fact, we’re not a staffing company. We put a new spin on providing customized resources to our clients via a team of qualified professionals in niche disciplines. Professional investment in each team member along with full benefits and W-2 status allows us to hire highly qualified, fully vetted industry professionals who want to dedicate their time and talent to our clients.
- A Flexible ModelOur staffing model allows team leaders to turn under-resourced teams into productive groups that are better for the company and morale. This delivers right-sized pricing as well as quantifiable ROI on stalled projects, cost savings initiatives and much more. Plus, we consistently deliver on-time and on-budget thanks to this flexible model, helping you avoid project pauses or cancellations.
- The Right PeopleWe believe it’s our duty to invest in great people. It’s great people who develop innovative solutions and truly own projects for the companies we serve. Every member of our team strives to deliver thoughtful, integrated solutions that make sense for the situation at hand — and positively impacts our clients and their bottom lines.
Meet Our Team
Our hands-on leadership team keeps the company on track, our clients satisfied and our talent pool as strong and happy as possible. Each of them comes from a long history of managing the area of expertise they oversee.
- Tim Early, CPP, MBAPresident
- Karen Polkinghorne, MBAVP Sales & Marketing
- Kelli Anderson, RACVP Client Solutions | Regulatory Affairs
- Karen Greene, CPPVP Client Solutions | Medical Device
- Dr. Jane E. Severin, PhD, MBA, CPPVP Technical Solutions
- Chris HeckertDirector of Client Solutions | Labeling
- Sam CleavelandDirector of Client Solutions | Packaging Engineering
- Georgia MohrDirector of Marketing & Sales | Pharma
- Harold ReismanPrincipal Packaging Consultant | Packaging Engineering
- Tim Wech, M.S., PEDirector of Program Management Solutions
What’s New at Network Partners
Network Partners Community Involvement
At Network Partners, we are fortunate to work as a fun, energetic and supportive team. Common goals and values give us sharp focus, agility and flexibility which drive our success. One of the common values shared by the Network Partners team is to provide support to those in our community who may need a little help […]
Certified Packaging Professionals (CPP) For Packaging Engineers
Network Partners began as a packaging engineering, consulting & contract staffing company and continues to expand services offerings related to packaging as well as expand into other adjacent services. Developing our packaging engineers remains a major focus. Currently, our entire packaging team is working towards earning their Certified Packaging Professional (CPP) designation. This is just […]
Book Club Fridays
On most Friday afternoons at 12pm ET or 12pm PT Network Partners’ employees can be found participating in the company’s book club. It’s a time when we come together on GoToMeeting video conference and discuss the previous week’s reading, share ideas, thoughts, relevant experiences and even some differing interpretations of the author’s words. Perhaps it’s […]
The 10th Annual Pharma Packaging and Labeling East Coast event aims to create an environment where commercial packaging and labeling teams work together to successfully manage both creative and regulatory demands while safeguarding products and protecting patients. To achieve this we have brought together top industry leaders whose experience will enable you to make this […]
Continue reading ›
The medical device industry faces an increasing number of new challenges and regulations, resulting in an increased need for highly specialized resources that can deliver on-time and on-budget. Whether you’re interested in packaging engineering, regulatory or labeling resources or you’d like to learn more about career opportunities with Network Partners let’s connect at MDM West! […]
Continue reading ›