Network Partners is a privately held, disruptive company, in the pharma and med device industry that is changing the way industry utilizes professional services. To maintain our rapid growth trajectory, we are seeking a rising star that wants to make their mark at a growing company where performance and thought leadership are recognized and celebrated.
The Director of Client Solutions, Northeast will be 1 of 5 sales leads nationally and will be responsible for growing our existing book of business and providing strategic direction to an aligned member of the inside sales team that is responsible for setting appointments and developing relationships with net new clients for this position.
If recent economic events have you seeking a more stable industry, look no further! With the US as a leader in global medical technology, the growth of medical device, pharmaceutical and biotech industries have created tremendous growth opportunities. If you consider yourself a hunter for new business, then this job may be for you!
This position will allow you the opportunity to:
Take the Next Step in Your Sales Career
- Focus on business development activities that move the needle
- Develop, implement, and oversee a regional strategy that coordinates the efforts of multiple departments and business units
- Serve as a thought leader within a growing and highly respected industry
- Provide strategic direction and mentorship to inside sales team members
- Build and expand a professional network in the medical device and pharmaceutical industries
- Become the face and voice of an organization, representing the brand and services at industry events
Join a Growing Company
- 2020 INC 5000 list for fastest growing companies
- Reached a revenue milestone that places it in the top 99.6% for all mid-sized companies
- Grown to 150+ team members in 5 years
- Focused on personal growth and development of each team member
Join a Company That Values Your Contributions
- Obtain a position that celebrates and rewards exceptional performance
- Leverage your existing skills and past success to build on what is already working to accelerate growth
- Share and demonstrate proven application of sales methodologies outlined in Switch, The Challenger Sale and Never Split the Difference
- Renew existing business with established clients
- Grow business with existing clients by leveraging established relationships to expand our service offerings across multiple departments and locations
- Develop and oversee regional strategy for new client acquisition by providing direction to inside sales team
- Achieve preferred supplier status with existing and prospective clients
Do Work That Matters
- The work we do ensures lifesaving products stay on the market and in the hands of patients that need them most.
- We believe some things are simply too important to tackle without additional expertise. That’s why we hire and develop industry leaders with specialized knowledge in niche disciplines and make them available for long term assignments as professional service providers. Our clients provide high level objectives. We provide the know-how and talent leadership necessary to get the job done.
If your values, background, and ambitions reflect the following: we would welcome the opportunity to speak with you:
- Highest degree of integrity
- The ideal team player
- Business hunter
- Accomplished networker
- Thrive on challenges
- Willingness to learn
Skills needed to be successful in this role include:
- Demonstrated performance of achievement above revenue and profit goals is required
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a business-related discipline is required
- Five or more years of sales experience with consultative selling of a service preferred
- Experience selling to medical device and pharmaceutical manufactures is preferred
- Ability to travel as needed to achieve objectives.