Due to tremendous growth and expansion Network Partners is looking for an entrepreneurial, self-starter to help build and lead the talent acquisition and recruitment team.
We are a spirited, high-growth company focused on the success of our clients and our colleagues. We put a new spin on consulting and staffing that allows our team to work at a company dedicated to its functional discipline while simultaneously working with some of the world’s largest and well-known medical device and pharmaceutical companies. It’s the best of both worlds!
About this role:
As the head of our new talent acquisition team this role supports the rapid growth of Network Partners. You will build and develop our talent and recruitment function in our new NP Recruiting headquarters in the greater Philadelphia area. You will build the company’s recruiting function from scratch with the opportunity to hand pick recruiters to join your team.
The most impactful responsibilities of this role include:
- The management of the full recruitment life cycle, attracting the best industry talent in both a contract and permanent capacity.
- Supporting the building and management of a team of recruiters to work with Network Partners’ Client Solutions team.
- Developing strategies and campaigns to attract the best talent available.
- Pipelining, screening and qualifying active job applicants and sourcing passive candidates via social media, networking & industry searches.
- Maximizing and managing the use of our ATS, Bullhorn.
- Represent Talent Acquisition as a member of the company’s leadership team.
To be successful in this role, you need the following skills:
- Experience with the full recruitment life cycle for contract recruitment.
- Self-motivation with the ability to work in a fast paced, high energy environment.
- Experience with various job posting boards and applicant tracking systems, ideally Bullhorn.
- Knowledge of agency recruiting models and best practices.
- Adaptability and willingness to grow as the role develops.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior management experience.
- 7 years of experience in the recruiting industry.
- Min of 5 years’ experience in contract recruitment.
Other items to include:
- The Role is located in the greater Philadelphia area