Network Partners is looking for a highly organized and driven Labeling Coordinator to join our team. No previous labeling experience necessary! The ideal candidate is someone with strong attention to detail, experience with Microsoft office and a desire and aptitude for project management. This role is a great opportunity for a sharp, motivated individual to work in the medical device industry!
The Labeling Coordinator will be responsible for the handling of label content / data in relevant applications and formats while following internal and external (client) procedures. Additional responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Have a high-level of attention to detail
- Attend and actively participate in both internal and external project meetings
- Perform visual text verification activities
- Work in client control systems, as required
- Assist with drafting change orders for clients
- Serve as project coordinator
- Update project trackers as appropriate
- BS or BA degree
Supervisor / Management Responsibilities
Skills / Knowledge / Abilities Preferred
- Professional communication with external clients and all levels of the internal organization, as required
- Ability to consistently meet defined project deadlines
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to resolve conflict constructively
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite – Excel, Word, Teams, etc.
- Expertise in using Adobe Design Suite products for Desktop Publishing – InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat Professional and Photoshop. Additional experience with QuarkXPress a plus
If this role has captured your interest, please submit your resume and we will be in touch. We look forward to hearing from you!
About Network Partners
Network Partners (NP) is a consulting and talent-leasing firm committed to the professional and personal growth of our colleagues. Embracing a 21st Century culture of collaboration, trust, and innovative work arrangements are a few of the ways NP helps organizations and individuals succeed. NP Regulatory Affairs professionals work with some of the leading companies within the medical products industries and gain years of valuable industry knowledge and experience, all while working for one company…NP. If you’re interested in being one of the most highly regarded, sought after regulatory affairs professionals in the industry, and building a base of experience beyond your years, NP has career opportunities that will take you places…literally. Dare to have a different perspective. In addition to wildly competitive compensation, employees enjoy a number of distinctive benefits and flexible work arrangements. Our new graduate colleagues receive hands on mentoring and coaching from industry experts while also having the opportunity to lead projects. NP's Regulatory Affairs team is built by, and composed of, regulatory affairs experts. We have hundreds of years of combined experience in the industry and at FDA and understand numerous facets of the industry. Check us out at https://www.networkpartners.com and see how we celebrate the discipline of regulatory affairs in an open-talent economy.