Network Partners is a professional services company headquartered in Warsaw, IN. Our 100+ employees support the efforts of medical device and pharmaceutical companies in the areas of Regulatory Affairs, Packaging Engineering, Labeling Solutions, Quality and Project Management – helping clients do the work necessary to bring their life saving products to patients.
We are seeking a result driven self-starter ready to help take the marketing efforts of a fast growing company to the next level. This role is hands-on, as an integral part of the marketing team, with direct responsibility for executing the company’s marketing strategy. We believe in hiring smart people who have a strong passion for their chosen field of expertise, are confident in their abilities and can work in team environment to drive results.
This is a new role that you will be able to develop and make your own. You will be responsible for both traditional and digital marketing activities to improve upon the current marketing efforts as an integral member of the strategy creation and leading the strategy execution efforts. This position will be in the Greater Denver area as we are currently securing space for our new headquarters of Sales and Marketing.
What are the primary responsibilities?
- Work with EVP, Sales & Marketing to develop marketing strategy for the company.
- Craft messaging to drive lead generation.
- Responsible for brand management, corporate identity and driving brand awareness.
- Work with our third-party agency to create promotional marketing campaigns and new marketing collateral.
- Manage digital marketing campaigns via social media channels.
- Tradeshow/event coordination and participation.
- Create and post press releases to appropriate sources.
- Supporting the sales team with Marketing Insight tools.
- Develop PowerPoint presentations and provide input to marketing collateral/creative.
- Use Word to create fillable forms supporting sales team’s quarterly client report outs.
- Utilizing CRM tools for marketing communication: web forms, workflows, sequences.
- Lead development through use of CRM e-mail campaigns.
- Create drip campaigns utilizing white papers or other company content to generate new leads.
- Keep the www.networkpartners.com content current, working with the sales team to develop new content.
- Website SEO dashboard monitoring.
- Communication with various industry publications for advertising opportunities.
- Provide marketing reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends to drive focused decision making and marketing spend.
What makes you the right person for the job?
- Minimum 3-5 years traditional, digital, or experience marketing a service
- Proven marketing experience that drives growth.
- Hubspot expert or experience with a similar CRM platform.
- Combination of traditional and digital marketing experience.
- Experience with Challenger Sales methodology a plus.
- Demonstrated success for building marketing campaigns and executing strategy.
- Knowledgeable in multiple marketing and sales channels; must have knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, web, sales development process.
- Previous experience marketing a service offering, preferred.
- Ability to adjust to an ever-changing entrepreneurial environment.
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and or Business or related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- Marketing specific experience in B2B, preferably experience marketing a service offering.
- Excellent time management and ability to work on your own
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a team player and comfortable working with a remote team