Are you interested in working with a leading medical device company? Network Partners offers the opportunity to work alongside the industry’s top packaging engineering subject matter experts and help our clients take their packaging to the next level.
About our team: Network Partners is looking for a “best in class”’ packaging engineer to join our team. We are a spirited, high-growth company focused on the success of our clients and our colleagues. We put a new spin on consulting and staffing that allows packaging engineers to work at a company dedicated to the discipline of packaging while simultaneously working for some of the world’s largest and well-known medical device and pharmaceutical companies. It’s the best of both worlds. If you enjoy wildly competitive pay, a full and recently expanded benefits package and the opportunity to work with the best in the industry, then read on!
About this role:
The Package Development Engineer provides technical expertise in the areas of design, development, testing and production scale-up of new packaging components, systems and processes. He/she leads projects with guidance of an experienced Packaging Engineer.
Specific Duties include:
• Designs and develops packaging for medical devices
• Enhances and validates package components and packaging processes.
• Develops package testing plans and interprets results as required for various projects.
• Supports activities associated with manufacturing and testing.
• Provides troubleshooting in the resolution of packaging related issues in manufacturing and the field.
• Participates in process improvement or task teams.
• Participates and advises in decisions involving equipment, package design, cost saving and source reduction.
• Determines and coordinates physical testing to ensure product and package integrity for manufacturing through end users.
• Researches and catalogues packaging methods and techniques and recommends adaptations to meet variations.
• Builds technical competencies in packaging materials and processes used in all manufacturing processes.
• Participates and provides technical expertise for risk assessment and compliance assurance programs.
• Assure delivery of robust, cost effective, fully compliant packaging solutions that meet current and evolving customers’ needs.
Our ideal candidate will have a Bachelors Degree in Packaging along with 2-4 years related experience – medical device experience preferred.