Healthcare packaging is a fast-growing and under-resourced discipline in need of high-performing packaging engineers. Network Partners’ Apprentice Program teaches the fundamentals of medical and pharmaceutical packaging engineering. The program utilizes an accelerated format to rapidly bring early stage packaging engineers to a significantly more advanced level. Gaining this foundation and knowledge base would take years in a typical work environment.
• Develop a working knowledge of US and Global packaging regulations
• Learn about medical device and pharma packaging configurations and materials
• Understand testing requirements for regulatory compliance
• Become familiar with design control, technical documentation, material testing, validation, sterilization and shelf life studies.
HANDS ON LEARNING
•Gain experience with laboratory procedures and executing test methods
• Engage in simulated exercises to build real-world knowledge and understanding
• Take live tours of packaging material manufacturing operations, equipment manufacturers, test labs and sterilization facilities
• Participate in client meetings and gain an appreciation for Network Partners’ business model
• Gain knowledge and build a professional network through industry tradeshow participation
. Experience functional areas adjacent to packaging: Regulatory Affairs, Labeling, Project Management & Quality Solutions
• Build business acumen and a strong working knowledge of common business tools
• Become an ambassador for the Network Partners' brand
WHAT IT TAKES
We’re seeking hardworking packaging professionals eager to learn medical device and pharma packaging. The ideal candidate embraces a strong work ethic, thrives on a challenge, always gives their best effort and is a strong brand ambassador.
If this program has captured your interest, please submit your resume and we will be in touch. We look forward to hearing from you!
About Network Partners
Some companies view packaging as an after thought, at NP packaging is our only thought! Dare to have a different perspective.
Network Partners (NP) is a consulting and talent-leasing firm committed to the professional and personal growth of our colleagues. Embracing a 21st Century culture of collaboration, trust and innovative work arrangements are a few of the ways NP helps organizations and individuals succeed. NP Packaging engineers work with some of the leading companies within the medical device and pharmaceutical industries and gain years of valuable industry knowledge and experience across several packaging disciplines, all while working for one company…NP. If you’re interested in being one of the most highly regarded, sought after packaging engineers in the industry, and building a base of experience beyond your years, NP has career opportunities that will take you places…literally. Dare to have a different perspective. In addition to wildly competitive compensation, employees enjoy a number of distinctive benefits and flexible work arrangements. Our new grad colleagues receive hands on mentoring and coaching from industry experts while also having the opportunity to lead projects. Some companies view packaging as an after thought, at NP packaging is our only thought! NP's Packaging team is built by, and composed of, packaging engineers. We have worked across various packaging disciplines and understand numerous facets of the industry. Check us out at https://www.networkpartners.com and see how we celebrate the discipline of package engineering in an open-talent economy.