Packaging Engineer – Leadership Program
Healthcare packaging is a fast-growing and under-resourced discipline in need of high-performing packaging engineers. Network Partners’ Apprentice Program teaches the fundamentals of medical and pharmaceutical packaging engineering. The program utilizes an accelerated format to rapidly bring early stage packaging engineers to a significantly more advanced level. Gaining this foundation and knowledge base would take years in a typical work environment.
• Develop a working knowledge of US and Global packaging regulations
• Learn about medical device and pharma packaging configurations and materials
• Understand testing requirements for regulatory compliance
• Become familiar with design control, technical documentation, material testing, validation, sterilization and shelf life studies.
•Gain experience with laboratory procedures and executing test methods
• Engage in simulated exercises to build real-world knowledge and understanding
• Take live tours of packaging material manufacturing operations, equipment manufacturers, test labs and sterilization facilities
• Participate in client meetings and gain an appreciation for Network Partners’ business model
• Gain knowledge and build a professional network through industry tradeshow participation
. Experience functional areas adjacent to packaging: Regulatory Affairs, Labeling, Project Management & Quality Solutions
• Build business acumen and a strong working knowledge of common business tools
• Become an ambassador for the Network Partners’ brand
WHAT IT TAKES
We’re seeking hardworking packaging professionals eager to learn medical device and pharma packaging. The ideal candidate embraces a strong work ethic, thrives on a challenge, always gives their best effort and is a strong brand ambassador.
If this program has captured your interest, please submit your resume and we will be in touch. We look forward to hearing from you!