PACKAGING ENGINEER – HIGH-GROWTH COMPANY; TOP PAY AND BENEFITS; REMOTE WORK
Are you ready to break free from the traditional corporate setting? We offer the opportunity to work alongside the industry’s top packaging engineering subject matter experts and help our clients to take their packaging to a new level.
Network Partners is looking for a “best in class”’ medical device packaging engineer to join our team. We are a spirited, high-growth company focused on the success of our clients and our colleagues. We put a new spin on consulting and staffing that allows packaging engineers to work at a company dedicated to the discipline of packaging while simultaneously working for some of the world’s largest and well known medical device and pharmaceutical companies. It’s the best of both worlds. If you enjoy wildly competitive pay, a full benefits package and flexible work arrangements then read on!
We have an exciting position available in Chicago for a talented packaging engineer who has at least 3 years of relevant medical device experience. Our client is a globally recognized biopharma company working on some amazing, quality of life changing products. There is the potential for this position to work remotely 50% of the time. Not located in Chicago? No problem – if you’re willing to travel to Chicago, you’re eligible for this opportunity.
This role plays a critical role in helping bring a new combination product to market. Put your medical device packaging skills to work:
– Lead Design Verification efforts, including protocol development, protocol execution and design verification record development.
– Interaction with outside vendors as well as the internal packaging lab to set-up verification testing.
– Coordinate with R&D to deliver packaging samples for summative and submission. Provide packaging engineering support for the 510(k) technical file.
– Provide technical packaging support and insight to a cross-functional design verification team
– Contribute to commercialization and launch readiness by developing specifications and drawings, participate in Design Transfer, product transfer plan activities
– PQ, validation on packaging commodities, transfer tray validation (DDR, Pump Housing)
– Run real time shipping study
– Support of Clinical Testing prior to initial launch
If this role has piqued your interest, send us your resume and let’s chat about the possibilities. We look forward to hearing from you.