Due to tremendous growth, Network Partners is looking for a Packaging Engineer to help continuously develop and enhance our portfolio of industry leading talent.
Network Partners is a professional services firm that helps clients complete the work necessary to provide their products to patients. Serving the medical device, pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries with core competencies in Regulatory Affairs, Packaging Engineering, Labeling, Quality and Project Management. www.networkpartners.com
Network Partners is seeking to hire a Packaging Engineer to join our team that will work with our client partners to ensure the company's products and processes meet established standards.
• Bachelor’s degree in Packaging or related field
• Experience in a Medical Device, Pharmaceutical and/or Cold Chain Packaging
• 4-10 years of Packaging Experience in the life sciences field
• Proven track record preparing written policies, procedures, proposals and reports
• Knowledge of ASTM and ISTA package test methods
• CAD programming knowledge
Other (Ideal, but not required) Experience:
• Performance, Stability and Usability Testing
• IQ, OQ, PQ
• Process Validation
• Design Verification and Validation