Who We Are
Network Partners is a decentralized professional services provider whose purpose focuses on the support functions necessary to enable medical device, pharmaceutical and biotechnology products to be marketed globally. Network Partners launched in 2015 by assembling top industry experts and has grown to over 250 team members in 2021. We were named to the INC. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies for the past two years. We operate in our core competency areas of packaging engineering, regulatory affairs, labelling, quality, and project management. www.networkpartners.com
The world is suffering. Our clients are racing to get patients the products they need. Network Partners is assembling and deploying inspired professionals to advance the industry, so people live healthier, more vibrant lives.
Do you want to take control of your career? Have you envisioned becoming part of an inspired professional team, where package engineering is celebrated?
At Network Partners we encourage career development, life-work balance, and knowledge sharing. As a member of the Network Partners’ team of inspired professionals, you will be supporting pharmaceutical packaging equipment qualification activities as well as documentation and product lifecycle management for a pharmaceutical company involved in drug discovery, drug development and commercialization.
The packaging engineering role is remote, with travel as needed, to the Northeastern US and other US locations. Your role will utilize your pharmaceutical packaging expertise to help our client meet their program objectives.
Join Network Partners today and support the Lifesciences industry helping to bring lifesaving products to market, while growing your career.
Network Partners’ is a business of inspired professionals who are driven, possess high emotional intelligence and a growth mindset for continuous learning and generosity of spirit. You will have growth opportunities supporting our clients, as well as our Network Partners packaging team. Joining Network Partners packaging, you will be supported by our knowledge bench™, our team of industry experts.
You will be an integral team member of our packaging engineering business and will collaborate closely with your client team.
- Support new stick packaging equipment installation and validation activities, IQ, OQ and PQ validation support.
- Equipment and process validation support
- Technical writing expertise—protocol development and execution and report development
- Quality systems documentation support
- Hands on validation execution support
- Flexible packaging materials experience
- Pharmaceutical project management experience
- Documentation and product lifecycle management
- Packaging component and labeling changes to accommodate a manufacturing address change
- Engineering change requests, configuration management
- Packaging specifications updates
- Manage labeling change implementation
- Provide pharmaceutical packaging subject matter expertise to cross functional teams.
- Build Quality into all aspects packaging deliverables.
Your experience and technical competencies:
- Demonstrated experience in biotech or pharmaceutical packaging design development and qualification.
- Demonstrated experience in packaging process qualification activities for pharmaceutical or medical device products
- Functional knowledge of pharmaceutical container closure evaluation and qualification requirements, aligned with requisite regulatory compliance for pharmaceuticals
- Quality systems experience for compliance maintenance and change control
- Solid technical writing acumen
- Self-motivated with strong collaboration, interpersonal and communication skills that support success in a remote working situation
- Strong technical and project management capabilities
- Working knowledge and application of pharmaceutical industry standards, including testing methods and methodologies for demonstration of suitability for intended use—USP General Chapters, relevant PDA Technical Reports for packaging development, ASTM, ISTA and relevant ISO standards
- Working knowledge and understanding of packaging testing equipment, for example, transit testing equipment, universal test system for seal strength testing, leak testing equipment
- Curious, with a continuous learner mindset and effective problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt quickly and execute, especially when gaps are identified
- Bachelor’s degree in packaging engineering, preferred. Other relevant engineering or lifesciences degrees are acceptable, in combination with experience
- 3 – 7 years expertise in a pharmaceutical packaging engineering role
- Experience in packaging process qualification activities for pharmaceutical or medical device or combination products
- Experience in packaging design and development
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical packaging components and packaging systems as it relates to design, development, and qualification activities
- Working knowledge of the pharmaceutical regulatory process, as it relates to packaging development
- Experience operating within a quality management system.
- and process validation.
- Knowledgeable in the utilization and application of USP and non-USP functionality tests for packaging