Due to tremendous growth, Network Partners is looking for a Sr. Project Manager to help continuously develop and enhance our portfolio of industry leading talent.
Network Partners is a professional services firm that helps clients complete the work necessary to provide their products to patients. Serving the medical device, pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries with core competencies in Regulatory Affairs, Packaging Engineering, Labeling, Quality and Project Management. www.networkpartners.com
Network Partners is seeking to hire a Sr. Project Manager to join our team that will work with our client partners to ensure the company's products and processes meet established standards.
- 10+ years of medical device company experience
- 15+ years of full-time project management experience (preferably in a product development role) with exposure to many different medical device cross-functional groups including: Regulatory, Quality, R&D, Labeling, IT, Operations, Marketing, Supply Chain, and Legal
- Very strong team building and management skills with a demonstrable record of strategic thinking and robust, risk-adjusted project plan development
- Develop clear strategies and action plans for each workstream
- Negotiate effectively for the internal (and/or 3rd party) resources needed to execute on the program
- Drive action and accountability from all responsible executives, functional leads, and team members
- Communicate clearly and effectively across the program and to executive leadership
- Augment the cross-functional knowledge of the organization where it may be lacking
- Ability to travel up to two weeks per month to Northeast to visit with client