Quality Engineer – Leadership Program
Quality is a fast-growing and business critical discipline in need of high-performing quality professionals. Network Partners’ Apprentice Program teaches the fundamentals of quality in the medical device industry. The program utilizes an accelerated format to rapidly bring early-stage quality professionals to a significantly more advanced level. Gaining this foundation and knowledge base would take years in a typical work environment.
- Develop a working knowledge of quality audits and the cost of quality
- Learn about product & Process Design (Design Controls)
- Understand Corrective Action Preventive Action
- Become familiar with reliability and maintenance, continuous improvement and project management.
HANDS ON LEARNING
- Engage in simulated exercises to build real-world knowledge and understanding
- Accelerated training to rapidly bring early-stage quality professionals to a significantly more advanced level
- Participate in client meetings and gain an appreciation for Network Partners’ business model
- Gain knowledge and build a professional network through industry tradeshow participation
- Experience functional areas adjacent to quality: Regulatory Affairs, Labeling, Project Management & Packaging.
- Build business acumen and a strong working knowledge of common business tools
- Become an ambassador for the Network Partners’ brand
WHAT IT TAKES
We’re seeking hardworking quality professionals eager to learn medical device and pharma quality. The ideal candidate embraces a strong work ethic, thrives on a challenge, always gives their best effort and is a strong brand ambassador.
If this program has captured your interest, please submit your resume and we will be in touch. We look forward to hearing from you!