Senior Quality Engineer (Remote)
Due to tremendous growth, Network Partners is looking for a Senior Quality Engineer to help continuously develop and enhance our portfolio of industry leading talent.
Network Partners is a professional services firm that helps clients complete the work necessary to provide their products to patients. Serving the medical device, pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries with core competencies in Regulatory Affairs, Packaging Engineering, Labeling, Quality and Project Management. www.networkpartners.com
Network Partners is seeking to hire a Quality Engineer to our team that will work with our client partners to ensure that their products and processes meet established quality standards by identifying shortfalls, developing corrective measures, and implementing quality control systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing quality standards.
- Developing and implementing quality control systems.
- Monitoring and analyzing quality performance.
- Inspecting and testing materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality specifications are met.
- Collaborating with operations managers to develop and implement controls and improvements.
- Ensuring that workflows, processes, and products comply with safety regulations.
- Investigating and troubleshooting product or production issues.
- Developing corrective actions, solutions, and improvements.
- Reviewing codes, specifications, and processes.