Due to tremendous growth, Network Partners is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to help continuously develop and enhance our portfolio of industry leading talent.
We are a spirited, high-growth company focused on the success of our clients and our colleagues. We put a new spin on consulting that allows our team to work at or with some of the world’s largest and well-known medical device and pharmaceutical companies. It’s the best of both worlds!
Network Partners is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator that enjoys a challenge, finds solutions to issues and thrives when working in a team atmosphere. If you enjoy wildly competitive pay, a full and recently expanded benefits package and the opportunity to work with the best in the industry, then read on!
The Recruitment Coordinator will work as a part of the Talent Team at Network Partners and will be tasked with the coordination of our internal talent development exercises as well as the acquisition of external talent. You will be trained to utilize a variety of different tools and systems to source and schedule interviews for prospective talent along with the organization of our internal systems to track our talent progression company-wide.
· Responsible for coordinating all recruitment processes including scheduling of interviews, candidate management and offer processes.
· Communicate process updates on vacancy fulfillment to all responsible stakeholders.
· Create talent pipelines for future vacancies and repeatable skill-sets.
· Partner and provide hiring manager with most suitable recruitment solutions for vacancy fulfillment.
· Work to optimize all talent systems for efficiency of use and accuracy of reporting.
· Bachelor’s degree in a business related field.
· 0 to 3 years of professional experience preferred
· Strong attention to detail
· Energetic and positive personality as you will be a first point of contact with external talent for Network Partners.
· Academic or professional experience thriving in a team environment and working with others to accomplish solutions.