Regulatory Affairs Apprentice Program
Regulatory Affairs is a fast-growing and business critical discipline in need of high-performing regulatory affairs professionals. Network Partners’ Apprentice Program teaches the fundamentals of regulatory affairs in the medical products industry. The program utilizes an accelerated format to rapidly bring early stage regulatory affairs professionals to a significantly more advanced level. Gaining this foundation and knowledge base would take years in a typical work environment.
• Develop a working knowledge of US and Global medical product regulations
• Understand total product lifecycle regulatory considerations.
• Learn about regulatory affairs input and requirements in audit situations.
• Become familiar with various regulatory submission methods, technical documentation, design controls,
and quality systems.
HANDS ON LEARNING
• Gain experience with the creation and update of regulatory submissions and documentation
• Engage in simulated exercises to build real-world knowledge and understanding
• Learn directly from our industry experts regarding a variety of regulatory topics that are critical for every
regulatory affairs professional to know
• Participate in client meetings and gain an appreciation for Network Partners’ business model
• Gain knowledge and build a professional network through conference participation
BEYOND REGULATORY AFFAIRS
• Experience functional areas adjacent to Regulatory Affairs: Packaging, Labeling, Project Management & Quality Solutions
• Build business acumen and a strong working knowledge of common business tools
• Become an ambassador for the Network Partners' brand
WHAT IT TAKES
We’re seeking hardworking regulatory affairs professionals eager to continue to learn and expand upon their regulatory knowledge in the medical products industries. The ideal candidate embraces a strong work ethic, thrives on a challenge, always gives their best effort, and is a strong brand ambassador.
If this program has captured your interest, please submit your resume and we will be in touch. We look forward to hearing from you!
About Network Partners
Network Partners (NP) is a consulting and talent-leasing firm committed to the professional and personal growth of our colleagues. Embracing a 21st Century culture of collaboration, trust, and innovative work arrangements are a few of the ways NP helps organizations and individuals succeed. NP Regulatory Affairs professionals work with some of the leading companies within the medical products industries and gain years of valuable industry knowledge and experience, all while working for one company…NP. If you’re interested in being one of the most highly regarded, sought after regulatory affairs professionals in the industry, and building a base of experience beyond your years, NP has career opportunities that will take you places…literally. Dare to have a different perspective. In addition to wildly competitive compensation, employees enjoy a number of distinctive benefits and flexible work arrangements. Our new graduate colleagues receive hands on mentoring and coaching from industry experts while also having the opportunity to lead projects. NP's Regulatory Affairs team is built by, and composed of, regulatory affairs experts. We have hundreds of years of combined experience in the industry and at FDA and understand numerous facets of the industry. Check us out at https://www.networkpartners.com and see how we celebrate the discipline of regulatory affairs in an open-talent economy.