Regulatory Affairs Associate (Remote)
Due to tremendous growth, Network Partners is looking for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist to help continuously develop and enhance our portfolio of industry leading talent.
Network Partners is a professional services firm that helps clients complete the work necessary to provide their products to patients. Network Partners serves the medical device, pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries with core competencies in Regulatory Affairs, Packaging Engineering, Labeling, Quality and Project Management.
Network Partners is seeking to hire a Regulatory Affairs Specialist to our staff to act as a link between our client partners and regulatory authorities, ensuring that products are manufactured and distributed in compliance with appropriate legislation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Explain regulations, policies, or procedures
- Maintain data in information systems or databases
- Ensure compliance with regulations
- Advise others on regulatory and compliance matters
- Evaluate applicable laws and regulations to determine impact on company activities
- Provide technical review of data or reports
- Coordinate regulatory documentation activities
- Identify and interpret relevant regulatory guidelines