Senior Director of Sales – Network Partners
Have you always envisioned being in a leadership role where you develop and bring a strategy to life? Do you enjoy leading teams through various challenges of a company’s growth cycle to ensure their career development and success? How about working for a rapidly growing company that has reached a revenue milestone that only .4% of all companies ever achieve?
If you answered yes to these questions and are ready to be the Senior Director of Sales for a professional services company who helps medical technologies reach patients around the world, please continue.
Network Partners is a decentralized professional services provider whose purpose focuses on the support functions necessary to enable Medical Device, Pharmaceutical and Bio-Tech technologies to be marketed in the global marketplace. We launched in 2015 by assembling some of the top industry experts and have grown to 130+ team members in 2020. Given our track record of phenomenal growth and success and our future projections, the company is investing in the sales function, bringing in the leadership and additional sales resources required to complement our current sales team and accelerate our growth.
We are seeking a unique individual who has a proven sales track record and enjoys the challenges of leading a team of professionals while expanding the sales force in key geographic areas. If your background, education and ambitions reflect the following, we would welcome the opportunity to speak to you:
– Highest degree of integrity
– The ideal team player
– Business hunter
– Successful coach/mentor
– Accomplished networker
– Described as a four-move chess player
– Out of the box thinker
– Thrives on challenges
Based upon Network Partners strong cultural foundation and desire to continue our strategic growth initiatives, we welcome you to assess whether you are up to the next challenge in your already successful career and we look forward to speaking with you!
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Drives for Results: Focuses team on high return and profitable opportunities. Executes against the plan, adjusting as appropriate or as the business climate dictates. Tenacious and comfortable with prospecting. Ability to identify and expand new clients and opportunities. Builds and utilizes knowledge of the current and evolving industry practices to position Network Partners as a premium professional services provider. Actively demonstrates knowledge of the competition and proactively positions against competitive offerings. Manage the sales team to develop, maintain and grow profitable business, achieve KPIs, close deals and secure the necessary staffing and other resources to meet company’s objectives.
– Set sales targets, track sales pipeline via CRM (Hubspot) and Metronome.
– Develop and execute strategies to win, maintain and grow profitable business.
– Prepare monthly sales reports and client support hours forecast.
• Solution Provider: Demonstrates a strong understanding of all Network Partners’ service offerings and effectively articulates the business value of each in ways that resonate with the client. Coach and mentor the sales team for growth and development using defined sales methodology ensuring they grasp the fundamentals and hone their abilities to successfully sell the companies services
– Create development plans for sales team members, challenging them to improve skills and strive for continued professional development
– Work with sales trainer to advance sales skills through education and training.
• Engagement with Clients: Skilled at overcoming corporate barriers designed to distance senior management from suppliers. Understands and effectively maneuvers through the politics associated with large companies. Able to address the complexities associated with the decision-making process. Skillfully interacts with decision makers, including VP level leaders demonstrating decision making and ability problem solve in complex situations. Understands the roles of all parties involved in a negotiation and their tactics, motivations, sensitivities and intentions.
• Information Liaison: Actively investigates the client’s needs through effective questioning and listening skills Delivers clear, concise presentations with enthusiasm and passion that demonstrates knowledge of the various service offerings. Effectively interprets and brings insights back to the company. Engage with clients to understand needs and propose new service offerings to executive leadership team.
– Strategize with sales team to expand the client base
– Generate innovative approaches and new or improved solutions to business issues.
– Develop relationships with Senior Level Influencers at Strategic Clients
– Monitor market and competitor activity
– Coordinate with marketing on development of sales collateral
• Manage all duties and responsibilities effectively from remote office location
Essential Skills and Preferred Experience:
• Documented 10+ years of sales leadership experience and 6+ years directly managing remote sales teams.
• Demonstrated Excellence in Personal and Team Sales as evidenced by consistently above objective revenue and profit results
• Experience managing and developing successful sales teams
• Knowledge and experience in the Life Sciences industry preferred
• Experience in consultative selling of a service preferred
• Proven track record of successfully scaling revenue through stages of company growth
• Strong communicator with the ability to motivate, encourage, mentor and coach
• Demonstrated ability to effectively drive change.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business related discipline, or equivalent. MBA preferred.
• Ability to travel as required to meet the company’s goals and objectives