Senior Technical Operations Specialist
Due to tremendous growth, The FlexPro Group is looking for a strong Senior Technical Operations Specialist to help continuously develop and enhance our portfolio of industry leading talent.
We are FlexPro. We are a niche project management consulting firm with a passion for getting quality products to patients safely and effectively. Our Life Sciences clients include large global pharmaceutical giants as well as small biotechnology startups. They have entrusted us to bring their important projects to the finish line since 2008. We’ve been consistently ranked in the “Top Management Consulting Firms” list by the Philadelphia Business Journal year after year. We have received the “Corporate Culture Award” from Smart CEO, and have been recognized as “America’s Fastest Growing Private Company” by Inc. Magazine multiple times.
The FlexPro Group is seeking to hire a strong technical operations specialist that will work with our client partners. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience and some familiarity with the pharmaceutical industry.
- Investigative writing and root cause analysis experience
- Able to develop appropriate corrective and preventative action for nonconformances and deviations while performing activities within supply chain to support manufacture of Cell & Gene Therapy products
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs)
- Supply chain and manufacturing experience
- Efficiently execute NCE investigations ensuring complete and thorough review and timely closure
- Provide support in writing procedures, policies, SOPs, Forms, and work flows as needed to support supply chain operations
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Master Control