About the Opportunity:
Have you always envisioned being in a leadership role where you develop and bring a strategy to life? Do you enjoy leading teams through various challenges of a company’s growth cycle to ensure their career development and success? Are you interested in joining a team that values Life / Work balance and is focused on developing the best talent in the industry? How about working for a company that reached a revenue milestone that places it in the top 99.6% for all mid-sized organizations and in 2020 & 2021 made the INC 5000 list for fastest growing companies?
If you answered “yes” to these questions and consider yourself ready to be the Senior Director of Quality Services for a professional services company who helps medical technologies reach patients around the world, this job may be for you!
With the US as a leader in global medical technology, the growth of medical device, pharmaceutical and biotech industries has created tremendous growth opportunities. Network Partners launched in 2015 and has grown to 250+ team members in 2021. Given our track record of phenomenal growth and success, as well as our future projections, we are expanding the team, bringing in the talent required to complement our current team and accelerate our growth.
We are interested in a unique individual who has a proven track record of success and enjoys being challenged. If your background, education, and ambitions reflect the following, and you are seeking the next challenge in your already successful career we would welcome the opportunity to speak with you:
To lead a successful Quality Services Practice within Network Partners.
The Quality Services Practice Leader has complete ownership of the Practice. Including responsibility for:
- Ensuring the Network Partners Quality Services Practice is a thought leader in industry.
- Delivering productive client support hours (CSH) to Network Partner Clients; and
- Growing the service offerings to target clients.
The Practice Leader will have accountability for:
- Meeting CSH revenue generation targets;
- Meeting business unit productivity targets;
- Successful project outcomes;
- People leadership and development; and
- Team engagement
The Practice Leader will work collaboratively with various stakeholders including Sales and Marketing, Talent Management and Client sponsors to meet this purpose.
- Responsible for strategic and operational leadership of Network Partners’ Quality Team.
- Provide strategic plan for vertical growth.
- Develop strategic partnerships to work collaboratively with stakeholders including HR, Marketing, Finance, Sales and Talent Management to ensure the growth of the vertical.
- Oversee, anticipate, and plan for resource allocation to meet client needs.
- Identify client extension and expansion opportunities.
- Support project/sales pipeline development and attend clients’ meetings as appropriate providing technical expertise if needed.
- Conduct quarterly meetings with client leaders to ensure satisfaction with our service, build rapport and review client upcoming objectives.
- Lead, coach, support and develop direct reports as well as indirect reports as appropriate.
- Responsible for building and maintaining a high performing team that ensures successful delivery of client projects.
- Ensure that talent that meets Network Partners’ core values joins the team.
- Responsible for performance management, talent management and talent development for each employee. Performance feedback should include client input.
- Oversight of Quality Apprentice Leadership Program.
- Accountable for employee engagement.
- Demonstrate the ability to earn the trust and respect of employees as a recognized leader.
- Demonstrate a high level of engagement with Network Partners and the Quality team.
- Evaluate and implement improvements within the Quality team.
- Respond well to change and uncertainty, protecting the integrity of the team and ensuring client relations are not affected.
- Actively participate in and contribute to Network Partners’ Leadership Team initiatives and team development.
Qualifications and Experience needed to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Applied Sciences discipline, MBA preferred
- 15+ years’ experience in the medical device quality environment, with broad and deep industry knowledge.
- Previous experience managing a team of direct reports.
- Previous demonstrated ability to sell services to internal and/or external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to understand customer needs and provide professional services solutions
- Demonstrated superior verbal and written, teamwork and cross-functional skills.
- Efficient and effective problem-solving skills.
- Ability to leverage personal network of industry contacts to help grow the Network Partners business.
Behaviors in accordance with Network Partners’ core values:
Network Partners provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.