About us: Network Partners is looking for “best in class”’ medical device packaging engineers to join our team. We are a spirited, high-growth company focused on the success of our clients and our colleagues. We put a new spin on consulting and staffing that allows packaging engineers to work at a company dedicated to the discipline of packaging while simultaneously working for some of the world’s largest and well known medical device and pharmaceutical companies. It’s the best of both worlds!
About this role: We have an opportunity for you join our team as a Senior Packaging Engineer supporting our client, a top global medical device manufacturers, in Orange County, CA, San Jose, CA or Hillsboro, OR. Your impact will be visible as you advance the discipline of packaging engineering.
In this role you will have the opportunity to show your talent as you:
- Drive new packaging technologies and strategies to improve time to market
- Design innovative packaging concepts for complex projects, including new product launches
- Utilize cross-functional team input to develop complex project plans and innovative packaging concepts
- Validate new packaging equipment and packaging manufacturing processes
- Identify and develop high impact packaging projects (e.g. cost improvements, qualify new suppliers, product transfers, etc.)
- Take responsibility for package design, equipment and process validation & package shelf life testing.
A successful candidate should have the following soft skills & education:
- Strong problem solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and documentation skills with an eye for detail
- B.S. degree in packaging and 4 years of med device packaging experience
- Strong understanding of medical device packaging processes and equipment
- Basic knowledge of statistical techniques
If this opportunity piques your interest and you’re ready to join Network Partners’ team of top packaging engineering talent – submit your resume and let’s talk about the possibilities.
At Network Partners, packaging is never an afterthought — it’s our only thought. Network Partners is a company built by and composed of packaging engineers, which gives each employee a unique opportunity to make a difference at industry-leading companies while working for a spirited, high-growth organization. In addition to wildly competitive compensation, our Packaging Engineers enjoy a wide range of best-in-class benefits and flexible work arrangements. Visit networkpartners.com to see how we celebrate the package engineering discipline in an open talent economy. Dare to have a different perspective!