Location, location, location…interested in working in Colorado with a leading medical device manufacturer? Network Partners offers the opportunity to work alongside the industry’s top packaging engineering subject matter experts and help our clients take their packaging to the next level.
About us: Network Partners is looking for a “best in class”’ medical device packaging engineer to join our team. We are a spirited, high-growth company focused on the success of our clients and our colleagues. We put a new spin on consulting and staffing that allows packaging engineers to work at a company dedicated to the discipline of packaging while simultaneously working for some of the world’s largest and well known medical device and pharmaceutical companies. It’s the best of both worlds. If you enjoy wildly competitive pay, a full benefits package and the opportunity to work (and play!) in one of the most sought-after areas in the country, then read on!
The Opportunity: Network Partners has an immediate opening with our client in Colorado, working on a high level project aligning legacy packaging for compliance to the EU MDR.
This position will join a team whose focus is regulatory compliance, identifying new packaging machinery as well as designing and developing new packaging processes as part of a new product development team.
– Ability to review existing documentation for each tech file and identify gaps against ISO standards
– Apply regulatory compliance expertise to support audits, draft responses and ensure compliance to the latest standards
– Develop a product matrix template for each product category detailing status for ship testing, process validation, specifications and supplier documentation
– Provide technical expertise and project support to new product development teams
– Create Gap Analysis templates for each product family/tech file
– Lead project meetings and provide updates to the packaging team
– Work with cross functional team; including QA, various manufacturing sites (PKG/RA/R&D)
– This is a deep dive project requiring attention to detail, the ability to understand and process substantial amounts of information, and put together a comprehensive gap analysis summary document to present to the team.
– The ideal candidate possesses 5+ years experience, a strong technical knowledge of medical device packaging documentation requirements, excellent verbal communication skills, high proficiency using Excel, and the ability to obtain results while maintaining a pleasant demeanor.
If this job piques your interest and you’re ready to join Network Partners’ team of top packaging engineering talent – submit your resume and let’s talk about the possibilities. We look forward to hearing from you.
At Network Partners, packaging is never an afterthought — it’s our only thought. NP is a company built by and composed of packaging engineers, which gives each employee a unique opportunity to make a difference at industry-leading companies while working for a spirited, high-growth organization. In addition to wildly competitive compensation, our Packaging Engineers enjoy a wide range of best-in-class benefits and flexible work arrangements. Visit networkpartners.com to see how we celebrate the package engineering discipline in an open talent economy. Dare to have a different perspective!