Supply Chain Project Manager
Due to tremendous growth, The FlexPro Group is looking for a strong Pharmaceutical Supply Chain Project Manager to help continuously develop and enhance our portfolio of industry leading talent.
We are FlexPro. We are a niche project management consulting firm with a passion for getting quality products to patients safely and effectively. Our Life Sciences clients include large global pharmaceutical giants as well as small biotechnology startups. They have entrusted us to bring their important projects to the finish line since 2008. We’ve been consistently ranked in the “Top Management Consulting Firms” list by the Philadelphia Business Journal year after year. We have received the “Corporate Culture Award” from Smart CEO, and have been recognized as “America’s Fastest Growing Private Company” by Inc. Magazine multiple times.
The FlexPro Group is seeking to hire a strong supply chain project manager that will work with our client partners. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience and some familiarity with the pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong project management background
- Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred, but not required
- Act as a liaison between internal/external stakeholders
- Supply chain and manufacturing experience
- Knowledge of of SAP (ERP System)
- Manage client expectations and develop working relationships with client that foster business
- Identify potential project pitfalls, and coordinate with operations to apply effective strategies to overcome obstacles and delays
- Agile drug development (Scrum) exposure
- PMP desired