Talent Acquisition Specialist
Due to tremendous growth, Network Partners is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to help continuously develop and enhance our portfolio of industry leading talent.
We are a spirited, high-growth company focused on the success of our clients and our colleagues. We put a new spin on consulting that allows our team to work at or with some of the world’s largest and well-known medical device and pharmaceutical companies. It’s the best of both worlds!
About this role:
As a member of the talent acquisition team, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will support the rapid growth of Network Partners. This role provides proactive support to all hiring initiatives as well as the full life cycle recruitment support of high-level professionals across the life sciences industry. You will help solidify Network Partners position as an employer of choice and will be responsible for developing and maintaining a pipeline of the industry’s best talent across the United States.
The most impactful responsibilities of this role include:
- Driving the full recruitment life cycle and attracting the best industry talent in both a contract and permanent capacity.
- Working directly with Network Partners’ Client Solutions team to qualify and drive the recruitment process for all needs.
- Pipelining, screening and qualifying active job applicants and sourcing passive candidates via social media, networking & industry searches.
- Full utilization of our ATS, Bullhorn.
To be successful in this role, you need the following skills:
- 1-4 years of fast paced recruitment experience within the Life Sciences industry.
- Bachelors degree within a related field.
- Self-motivation with the ability to work in a fast paced, high energy environment.
- Must be comfortable and confident in your ability to recruit high level executives to Network Partners.
- Experience with various job posting boards and applicant tracking systems, ideally Bullhorn
- Experience recruiting in a fast paced consulting or agency model.
- Adaptability and willingness to grow within your role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience as a successful recruiter within the life sciences industry.